Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for materials about the control of relays

Status
Not open for further replies.

saowaluck

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
The control of relays

Now,I am learning about the relays. I would like to get the data of rerays May be is documents or website or your suggest.Thank you.

Re: The control of relays

I would sujest that when you come to buy your realays you study the data sheet as more can be found in them than anywhere else.

Barrybear

Relays are for switching, only thing we need to know is what type of relays can be used as single pole single throw, SPDT, DPDT...., and also the voltage consumption as where to use in the field of power electronice, analog , microwave, this way differs

The control of relays

Relay is not that very reliable element in microelectronics where you can build better switches by other means and faster. Relays better are understood in automotive applications.

amjad mentioned word microwave. Relays are not that very much at all used in microwave. Ability of microwave to switch on/off is very slow comparing speeds microwave circuits want.

Omron relay(www.omron.com) is good. But standard relay have bandwith too small. For high speed apllication I suggest use semi_relay that faster and reliable

The control of relays

Where do you want to use relay?On a pcb? For switching of 230v or higher?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back