Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for materials about Real time System

Status
Not open for further replies.

miamia

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
About Real time System

I am studying Real time System this semester. Can you suggest me some book and paper as reference?
Thanks

About Real time System

What are the topics u have to cover there?
You can go through one book on real time system, author is "Quing Li", that is a very good book. Beside that you can go through some embedded system books for implementation purpose of real time system.
To know about Real timesystem you can go through various emebedded books posted here. One such book is O reilly book on Embedded system. Other one is Michael J Ponts book on Embedded system. If you need those books you can tell me. I can provide you.

Re: About Real time System

Hi

Check chapter 2 of uC-OS II it's a very good intorduction to RTOS basics. and you can go with other chapters and play with code.
also you can check the freeRTOS for reference

Salam
Hossam Alzomor
www.i-g.org

About Real time System

Thanks so much, I will try this books

About Real time System

May i know where to get this book?

About Real time System

Quing Li's book on RTOs is a very good book. Beginners can get a detailed idea of RTOS from that book.
Jean J. Labrosse's book is specifically for uc/OS - II, u can read it later. First start with "Quing Li".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back