Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for materials about LPC2138 commands

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonubkk

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi, i'm new to the lpc2138...i've been goin thru several example programs of this mcu...most of them do not make sense to me cuz i dont understand the commands at all( i'm also new to the field of mcu)..is there sm ebook or manual out there which can explain in detail each command and instruction of the program.??? my teacher says its there, but he said to go look for it myself..i've been googling all day long but hardly get any informative material regarding this mcu...
this is really important and urgent as i'm using this chip for my senior project...
any comments or advice are valuable to me...if u hv any ebook pls post it...but i dont hv any points to dwnload so pls make sure i can get it without using points...

thank u very much in advance...

cheers

Re: lpc2138 help!!!

Hi,
Google for 'lpc2138 data sheet' and you will get evrything from NXP's site.
I wonder which course is initiating you to the world of Micro controllers starting with such a high end processor. I suggest you to start with a low end PIC Micro like 16F84 from Microchip OR 89S2051 from Atmel.

Regards,
Laktronics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back