Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for manufacturer (metal enclosures)

Status
Not open for further replies.

E-design

Advanced Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Looking for a reliable manufacturer to produce small simple sheet metal enclosures for an electronic product. The enclosures require some laser cutting as well as powder coating. Please PM me if you can help.

Might help you more if you specified in which country or continent you would like to find these metalworkers, and an indication of the quantities involved.
I know of several near me, but transport may make them un-economically useful to you.

I would most probably be from China to be economical. Had a company in China but over time their quality went down (after new management) with too many stupid mistakes on some enclosures and overall finishing quality.
Never kept their promised delivery dates either. Quote 3 weeks and deliver in 2-3 months.

Would be a couple of hundred enclosures to start and more if quality is acceptable.

Someone from this forum already responded. Will quote after looking at the CAD drawings.
Hope it works out!

Hi Dean:

This is Julia, we had a cooperation for about the HDMI cable in 2009, hope you don't forget me:). For this metal enclosures, I had send a sample to you, but we don't receive your reply. If possible, Iam glad to keep our cooperation in future.

Best Regards
Julia
Jou Xin Electronics Limited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back