Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for manuals of the Synopsys PrimePower and the PrimeTime

Status
Not open for further replies.

p_shinde

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello,

after fixing timing in PT, and then implementing those changes....back in astro....so the post analysis spef...gives huge setup slack which were not shown by PT before eco.....anyidea.....or pls send ur email id....so i can describe more....

Thanks,
Prasad

Re: Primetime help

what do you need to know?

Primetime help

Hi p_shinde,

What do you want us to email to you? Pls be specific.

look at SOLD for more info

thanks mentorcrk

hello prasad,
What did you fix in PT before running it through the astro flow? I guess you fixed some hold time by adding buffers. If so, go back to the earlier netlist and add insert buffer after an instance which has a fanout of 1.

Regards,
s0shinde

hi p_shinde and all,

I need a help from u all. In my ongoing research work, I need to use the Synopsys PrimePower and the PrimeTime.But I have no clue of how to use these tools and also I am suffering from a lack of resources .

Can u plz let me know about any user's guide or any other relevant document ,for these tools that would help me to work smoothly with these tools, otherwise, I have really no clue of working them out.

My IDs:
jug.ece(at)gmail.com
jug_nitd(at)yahoo.co.in

Thanks

Jugantor

This is one of the manual
**broken link removed**

You can ask synopsys for students version of PT and prime power.

hi spauls,

students version of PT available ......if its true....nice to know it...can u pls tell how do a person outside of industry would get it.......so that new engineers can get a hand on it........

thanks,
Prasad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back