Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for low drop diode

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrEd

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
low drop diode

Hi Guys,
I'm looking for a lowest possible drop diode. I have two from scrapped PCBs with extremely low drop around 0.2V but can't find the manufacturer. One is marked S4 and another is marked PH819, both leaded. I don't even know what kind of diodes thoose two ones are.
I'm stealing power from a dataline to power a MCU and the drop has to be as low as possible. I wished I had a Germanium diode to try but shops open on on tuesday. Anyone got any ideas if a Germanium diode could be used or any other suggestion. Prefferably a SMD type.

Cheers
MrEd

lowest drop diode

MrEd said:
Hi Guys,
I'm looking for a lowest possible drop diode. I have two from scrapped PCBs with extremely low drop around 0.2V but can't find the manufacturer. One is marked S4 and another is marked PH819, both leaded. I don't even know what kind of diodes thoose two ones are.
I'm stealing power from a dataline to power a MCU and the drop has to be as low as possible. I wished I had a Germanium diode to try but shops open on on tuesday. Anyone got any ideas if a Germanium diode could be used or any other suggestion. Prefferably a SMD type.

Cheers
MrEd

it's 1N5819

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back