Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for list of materials and schematic of SMPS circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

kumar

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi!

I need a SMPS circuit for 90 to 275 VAC input and with output of +/- 7.5 VDC 500 mA.

Could someone help me by providing schematic drawing and bill of materials for this.

Thanks

Bye!

Kumar:

That's a bit vague. I mean, what are your constraints...what is it for...etc. That's a BIG range (90-275), though not a lot of power. For an "easy" solution, I'd recommend doing something like a switchable doubler vs. full wave bridge on the front end to deal with the wide input range, a bank of caps for clean-up, then a two output buck converter. The ccts are pretty easy to come by (recommend picking up the SMPS books by Billings and/or Pressman...it won't take you too much to spin something basic together that'd work.)

Regards,
haz1

take a look at pi expert

http://www.powerint.com

you are looking for the tinyswitch-ii

you can get a cd of app notes and design sof

have fun

An excellent range of devices are the Topswitch.

Very reliable and easy to use.

Search on the net for 'topswitch power'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back