Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for information on USB based CRO project

Status
Not open for further replies.

elexhobby

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
computer based cro

Hello Friends,

I'm planning to make a computer based CRO using USB.. Earlier I have made a computer-based CRO using the parallel port & PIC 16F877A... Now I'm planning to use PIC 18F4550 which has an inbuilt USB module... However, the 18F series is much different from the 16F series.. I'm currently reading the data sheet to understand the working of the uC.. Can somebody suggest me any other book or site where I can find useful information & help regarding the 18F PIC series... Also, any help specifically for this USB based CRO project would also be highly appreciated...(say, how to access data sent via USB using VB )

Thanks a lot...
Regards.

pic based cro

elexhobby,

Earlier I have made a computer-based CRO using the parallel port & PIC 16F877A...

Would you tell me more about this scope.?, what is the maximum frequency of an input signal your scope can deal with.???

Thanks for your help.

usb cro

Hi,

A starting point would be : "A SIMPLE USB OSCILLOSCOPE FOR THE PC"

**broken link removed**

I'd like to know more about your DSO too !!!

pic+usb cro+project

Thanks for the usb scope, but it's not simple for me to build.

Could anyone provide me with a simple scope with max sampling frequency not less than 300KHz.???

Thanks again

Re: CRO using USB

I am also seeking a one, PLease let me know if you found it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back