Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for information on Scada control system

Status
Not open for further replies.

ee_tornado

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
scada system

i know small about scada control system,but ihope to know much more about .so, any help please?

Re: scada system

ABB is working on it, u might get some details on it.

Karnataka Power Corporation are using it as a powerful communication system using satellites.

You can search most material in NET itself.

SCADA: Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition System.

Hi,
for wat purpose u want to know scada.whether u want to work as a scada engr or just want to know more about scada.if u want to work as a scada engineer then concentrate any one scada software.WinCC or cimplicity or wonderware or rs-view.if u r goood in one scada u will learn others very easily.visit www.siemens.com to get manuals for WinCC.u will find many manuals.download getting started manal and configuration manauals(i guess three in total) for version 6 and read it.
remember scada is just a visualization software only and it is installed in the pc.and the pc which has scada software will be connected to the PLC system to get the data.
good luck
akhthar

ee_tornado said:
i know small about scada control system,but ihope to know much more about .so, any help please?

check forums of siemens automation..it will be very helpful for u..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back