Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for info about integration and derivation

Status
Not open for further replies.

albema

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I wonder if anyone here knows any DERIVATIVE or differentiation book such as “Exercises in Integration” by Claude George, Springer-Verlag. Any advance would be appreciated.

Actually, I am looking for MORE techniques, manipulations, etc, on INTEGRATION and DERIVATIVE that could not be found on many FIRST-YEAR Calculus book such as Stewart, Varberg, Giordano, etc. Maybe I could find the techniques, manipulations, etc, that suitable with my taste. Any advance would be much appreciated.

Re: Now Derivative

Dear albema!!!

First of all, even though it may seem a bit suprising, it's worth look over Matlab electronic documentation or any Matlab book. These sources usually contain information about mathematical techniques of exact and numerical differentiation and integration. Thus, you'll manage to get acquanted with the most basic methods. In google type "Matlab" or "Matlab books" and you'll see many useful links on this topic. It's especially valuable, that many books are avaliable for saving on your computer.

Besides, I may identify several methods of numerous integration and differentiation:

1) integration formulas: Rectangular, trapezum, Simpson, Gauss, Newton-Kotes and others.
2) differentiation formulas: Euler, Runge-Cutt (it's the generalization of Euler formula), Central-difference formulas, Richardson extrapolation.

With respect,

Dmitrij

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back