Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for info about cryptanalysis of different cipher algorithms

Status
Not open for further replies.

irfan_ahmad

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
is there anybody who is working on said topic.I want to work on the crypanalysis of different cipher algorithms.Can anybody help me in this respect.
thanx:D

Re: Cryptanalysis

In what regard do you want to get help? Recommending books or universities ???

cedance.

I want to know,wat is knew in this field and of course recommended books will be an additional edge:D

Cryptanalysis

Hi everyone,
can somebody tell me that, how many keys he/she has tried up till now to break DES by Brute Force Attack.

I don't believe brute-force attacks to be 100% cryptanalysis as given long enough any algorithm can be broken by brute-force even if you don't now anything about the algorithm. Cryptanalysis is mainly concerned with the analysis of encrypted material to discover the algorithm used to encipher the material.

Cheers
Slayer

Cryptanalysis

Dear
So wat someone can suggest to Cryptanalyst,who want to break DES.I don't think that Differential and Linear cryptanalysis have experimental basis.These techniques are theoretical.
And best approach to deduce the key is Brute force attack.

Dear Ahmad,
I have tried brute force attack for 2^21 keys at most as my computing power allows me to do this.
Now i am facing problems for taking input as an english text and my algorithm will run in hexadecimal.
In short i want to change ASCII codes in hexadecimal.
Thanx..........................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back