Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for half-bridge and full-bridge DC-DC converter circuit diagrams

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevenmahoney

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am looking for a half-bridge and full-bridge DC-DC converter circuit diagrams or a web site where such diagrams could be found. It would be ideal if I could also get a formulas to calculate values to fit my needs.

Any information would be welcome.

Thanks!

I am not sure how to use that WEBENCH tool, if that is what you meant. Every time I enter parameters, it gives me a message "No parts found" or "your solution is not WEBENCH enabled"... What am I doing wrong?

search for the tl 494 datasheet but what is your requirement like how much is the dc i/p and dc o/p ampere post here

The input voltage is 110-120 AC, and I need to have an ability to make various output voltages and currents. For example, right now I need 250V and 2A, then 250V and 4A, etc.

I am feeding LEDs, so the converter needs to be a constant current.

Steven

you have to desgin a two stage powersupply one will be for the dc 300vdc second will be for the 250vdc 2a & 4a

1) use sg3525 as a pushpull converter for 300vdc

2)to convert 300vdc to 250 2a use uc3844 as constant current driver

for trafo refer https://www.poweresim.com

Status
Not open for further replies.