Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for good tutorial about OrCAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

woody28

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
OrCAD good tutorial

Dear All

I need a good tutorial for OrCAD(10) everything from sechmatic to PCB
just like Protel.
I know Protel so good but newbie in OrCAD :roll: .
Protel is so straightforward but has some limitation specialy in routing so I want switch to OrCAD.

Thanks

Re: OrCAD good tutorial

woody28 said:
...P*otel is so straightforward but has some limitation specialy in routing so I want switch to OrCAD.

woody28,

IMHO, OrCAD-Capture is a great tool, but OrCAD Layout sucks (I'd rather keep designing PCBs with Protel)

I think you should get Specctra autorouter to improve routing. In addition, you won't need to learn OrCAD at all, just import your design from Protel and start the Specctra session.

Anyways, if you want to learn OrCAD Layout, launch Layout application, click on "Help / Learning Layout", and you'll find a rich tutorial right there.

Regards

Hi alphi,
is there any tutorial in english?? i guess that is not Orcad10 rite?

regards
taring

OrCAD good tutorial

Salam,

I found a good orcad tutorial in the net.
But i don't know from, i have searched the web without any success.

So i will upload it here tonight.

Bye

OrCAD good tutorial

ORCAD has own very good help.

OrCAD good tutorial

You can search in this site because I lose the link but I believe that there is a file tutorial in the download option of edaboard. If you have a full CD of ORCAD, please find in the DOC folder or in the site of Cadence. Good luck

Salam,

Here it's

Bye

OrCAD good tutorial

OrCAD's online documentation is completely enough for all you want to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back