Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for good Bandgap books

Status
Not open for further replies.

wylee

Full Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Can anyone recommend me some good bandgap design book or architecture?
*Preferable attached with the link of the ebook

I already have book from Razavi, "Design of Analog CMOS Intergrated Circuits"

Any articles or paper by Rincon Mora would be nice one for bandgap's

Voltage References: From Diodes to Precision High-Order Bandgap CircuitsGabriel Alfonso Rincon-Mora, Gabriel Alfonso Rincon-Mora

Don't know if this is a good book? Comments welcomed.

eda4you said:
Voltage References: From Diodes to Precision High-Order Bandgap CircuitsGabriel Alfonso Rincon-Mora, Gabriel Alfonso Rincon-Mora

I have read this book.I think it is not helpful.

muldersun said:
eda4you said:

I have read this book.I think it is not helpful.

Could you put some more comments? Thanks! Because I itend to buy this book. I would like to have a good book, too.

I also need a book for bandgap design,it use in a/d conversion.

How to design a wide range supply ( 6v ~ 40v ) Bandgap ?

Can you generate a pseudo supply from the range of supply you have.
I am talking about an LDO . An LDO would also need a reference but that need not be a BGR it could be cruder say voltage drop across diode chain. Just see to it that for higher temperature your requirments are met.
Hope it could help.

mark_nctu said:

How about power the bandgap by a regulated power supply??
For example regulate the power supply to 5V, then use the 5V to power the bandgap circuit.

From IEEE JSSCC. many many paper about it. maybe you should find them in the JSSCC

dsjomo said:
mark_nctu said:

How about power the bandgap by a regulated power supply??
For example regulate the power supply to 5V, then use the 5V to power the bandgap circuit.

YES :lol:

A very good idea (buck converter) --> you have a cleaner supply voltage for the bandgap reference and I also think power dissipation is much better than a simple 6-40V bandgap reference (you have many tails, drawing current *!!! max. 40 V --> :cry: )

Message is unavailable.

Some guys upload the pdf book, you can read first.
I think it is not helpful for design bandgap.

I think the book" From Diodes to Precision ..."is very good for newbie.I think it has introduce some ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back