Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for friends who study DC-DC boost covernter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am also in this field,add me in.
And we can share experience.
mail:hust_zhangbin@163.com

more popular to use CMOS process designing DC-DC converter, it has the advantage of high efficiency.

let me take part in the group!

i have a question too.
when I want to choose modle for matlab to simulate the system in beginning of the design.I found sveral model. which one should I pick up?

I normally use the TF in the errikson's book.

and another one: crossver freq shoud be set 1/5 of 1/10 of swithing freq? Different book give differnt anwser

Differential application, maybe have different crossover frequency. Generally, The one-tenth of switching frequency is a good rule fo thrumb.

sissi said:
hi,
I am studying dc-dc boost converter and want to look for friends who do the same subject. We can exchange experiences , enjoy data and make progress!

sissi

Hi, sissi
glad to meet you

Hi
sissi
I have finished a training Project about APFC Chip Design, it is about Power Management, it is used in Boost DC/DC system.

i would like to make friends with you ,and discuss these topics !

Best Regards!

Hey guys,

Who has simulink model of current-mode buck converter?

Regards!

this dc-dc UC Berkeley Ph.D. thesis is a good foundation:

High-Efficiency Low-Voltage DC-DC Conversion for Portable Applications

**broken link removed**

How to simulate the frequency response of boost converter? thanks a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back