Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for freelance PCB job

Status
Not open for further replies.

noventia

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I are experienced PCB designer, I would like to find some freelance job on PCB design. Multilayer, SMT, EMC/EMI design skills. I can also build prototypes and test it. If interested please contact me on jvara(at)noventiaingenieros.com. Thanks in advance for your interest

You may like to try some of the freelancing sites like www.ezdia.com and make connection or bid on the PCB related projects. Initially it takes time but over the time you can build profiles and take projects

you may also see some article on the greatest engineering forum **broken link removed** . you may get many articles over there for enhancing knowledge

I'm looking for some one that can help me design a layout I have no clue what to do so I'm looking for someone with experience
My project is to make a board that will trigger a camera flash.
Anyways if some is looking for work I don't have much money either let me know

Ken65 said:
I'm looking for some one that can help me design a layout I have no clue what to do so I'm looking for someone with experience
My project is to make a board that will trigger a camera flash.
Anyways if some is looking for work I don't have much money either let me know

Ken65. I can probably help you with this. I've done similar circuits and it isnt complicated. I'll send you a PM and see if you are interested.

-J

Hi, all!
I'm a PCB designer and and now I'm looking a freelance job for earn some extramoney. Obtained experience diring more than 2 years allows designing PCB of any complexity level (aLLEGRO orcad).
During the designing your PCB will be checked (Signal Integrity and Impendance Control).
So, if someone want to have any PCB made, please mail prastesh@gmail.com
Thanks a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.