Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for Flex Circuit Manufacturer

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZincBear

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi there!

I am looking for a flex circuit manufacturer who is willing to do small volume works for research. I am living in Singapore, and its is very limited here. Does anyone have a recommendation?

The manufacturer should be able to produce small flex circuits(as small as 1mm), with thin polyimide (~1mils-10mils) as a dielectric layer.

Pls kindly recommend!
Thank you.... :)

Dear,

We are a manufacturer of PCB & FPC in China. We accept small volume orders of flex circuit. You could find more information from our website www.samway.net.cn

Should u need more information, pls contact me as below,

Tel:0086-755-26621300-812
Fax:0086-755-26627554
E-mail:samina@samway.net.cn
MSN:amylee0756@hotmail.com

Sincerely,
Samina

Hi,
Are your still looking for a manufacture?
Our Company"Depot" is a professional company in China specializing in Electronics Manufacturing Services, both PCB and FPC.
If you need any assistance on quoting or producing you products, pleas fell free to contact us.

Best regards,

Susie Liu

Depot Co., Ltd.

Email: DP.Globalbs.07@De-Pot.com

MSN: liuting.0129@hotmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back