Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for Failure Analysis Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

felicia

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
failure analysis manager

Hi Engineers,

We are currently looking for Failure Analysis Manager with at least 5 years of comparable Failure Analysis experience in semiconductor or electronics industries.
Leading experience is a must.
Working location will be in Australia.

If you are interested, please send your updated resume in MS Word format to felicia@uniconnect.com.sg stating that you saw the opening from edaboard.
Appreciate it.

Keep in touch & have a nice day.

Cheers.

Felicia.

failure analysis manager

I have Failure Analysis experience. Worked for systematic failure cause of via positions in Japan. But my experience is only 1 year.

altaa said:
I have Failure Analysis experience. Worked for systematic failure cause of via positions in Japan. But my experience is only 1 year.

but currently we are looking for people with at least 5 years of relevant experience with leading experience too.

Status
Not open for further replies.