Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking For Electro-Mechanical Distributors for Pumps

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevins963

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Looking For Electro-Mechanical Distributors for Water Pumps

Hi,

I am looking for a companies similar to Digikey and Mouser but instead of focusing on IC Semiconductor products focuses on Electro-Mechanical components. I am trying to find a OEM pump that I can integrate into my device but am not having much luck finding any.

I am developing a water recirculation device that needs a pump with the following specifications:

- Fluid being pumped is fresh water
- Rate is 1-5 Gallons per Minute or 60 - 300 Gallons per Hour
- Application is to keep the water at a constant temperature by recirculating water over a heat exchange coil

I am use to designing devices mostly with IC components in them and usually use DigiKey and Mouser in addition to some specific manufacturers for my IC components. I usually do not get involved with larger non-IC components such as the pumps that I am looking for.

It seems like all the pumps I find are for commercials or residential used for a specific end of line application such as for a hottube, pool, water main pipe, etc... I am trying to find a manufacturer or distributor that distributes the OEM pump that can be used for mass quantity buys 1000+.

For example a designers of a fish tank pump will go and find the a specific pump for their need and develop their product using the OEM pump and then turn around an sell the pump for $45-100. I am trying to find the non-specific OEM pumps that I can get a hold of as opposed to the already developed end-of-line retail pump product.

Thank you much

Last edited:

Try Tradekey specifically www_tradekey_com/ks-water-pump/ but you will find other mechanical components as well.

HTH,
Mircea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back