Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for ebook about fourier transform

Status
Not open for further replies.

awan

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
dtsp, oppenheim, solution manual

plese tell me any ebook related to fourier transforms with emphasis on signal processing

Re: fourier transform

awan said:
plese tell me any ebook related to fourier transforms with emphasis on signal processing

i think it is difficult to get a book of that sort.. any signal processing book has to deal with transforms.. there will be all sorts of transforms to discuss. i have seen almost the books with more emphasis on fourier transforms are all mathematical and none deals wth signal proceessing.. so it is better to go for a signal processing book i think.. One book exisits.. but dono if there is a ebook available..

Fourier Transforms By Papoulis.. Eveen that considers more mathematical ... with small amount of signal processing techniques.. so, go for some signal ptrocessing books.. every book of that kind would explain all necessiary points regarding fouier transforms!!! :)

regarding some links that could help you....

Understanding DSP by Richard G Lyons.
/http://www.mcu.cz/atm/index.php?&direction=0&order=&directory=eBookNew/Understanding%20DSP

regarding the complete transforms book...

Transforms and applications handbook...

(or)
/http://www.mcu.cz/atm/index.php?&direction=0&order=&directory=eBookOld/Electronic

regards,
arunmit168.

try book by j.g. proakis it can be downloaded from mcu.also see scientist and engineers guide to dsp it is available on net.handbook of dsp is also available from mcu.
regards
pimr

I have some fourier transforms resource for power meter design.and have some c code.

you may try to read the following books:

Fast Fourier Transforms
Walker, J.S.
CRC Press. 1996

Fast Fourier Transforms: Algorithms
Elliot, D.F. and Rao, K.R.
Academic Press, New York, 1982

Fast Fourier Transforms and Convolution Algorithms
Nussbaumer, H.J.
Springer, New York, 1982

Digital Signal Processing
Oppenheimer, A.V. and Shaffer, R.W.
Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ, 1975

helpful tutorial in 4 lectures..

/http://www.c2h2.net/files/ebooks/(ebook-pdf)%20-%20Mathematics%20-%20Fourier%20Transforms%20and%20Waves.pdf

Hi nalino

The link given by you doesn't work.

hi ramesh,

try it later once more...b'cos i have checked this before
post....it worked that time...

rgds

This link does not work. It leads to someplace without any book

nalino said:
helpful tutorial in 4 lectures..

/h**p://www.c2h2.net/files/ebooks/(ebook-pdf)%20-%20Mathematics%20-%20Fourier%20Transforms%20and%20Waves.pdf

fourier transform

www.nr.com
The Numerical Recipies in C web site.

If you are going to lean about fourier transforms for the first time, in that case I would like to suggest:

Advanced Enginering Mathematics by Erwin Kreyszig. The section to look at is Part C: Fourier Analysis and Partial Differential Equations. It dealswith the topic in a very efficient way and easy to understand way. I really enjoyed studying from the book.

Apart from this, for a detailed coverage I would also recommend:

A Student's Guide to Fourier Transforms : With Applications in Physics and Engineering -- by J. F. James

The Fourier Transform & Its Applications by Ronald N. Bracewell

Fourier and Laplace Transforms by R. J. Beerends, et al

Hope you find the information useful

fourier transform

"Signals and Systems" by Simon Haykin and Barry Van Veen. Although it is signal processing book, its discussion of Fourier Transform is excellent

fourier transform

h**p://chinese.csie.ncku.edu.tw/chwu/Courses/DTSP/Ch9_Computation_of_the_DFT.pdf

This is a very good book:

mayyan

try the DSP Hanbook .. available here in edaboard for download.

Look for the Digital and analog signal procesing of Ambardar.

fourier transform

I'm studying 4th year electronic engineering at my university.
I study a subject called Digital Signal Processing(DSP).
Its prescribed textbook is -
Discrete-time signal processing / Alan V. Oppenheim, Ronald W. Schafer, with John R. Buck
Publisher - Upper Saddler River, N.J. : Prentice Hall, c1999

wcz,

The solution manual of the text you are looking for has been uploaded so you can take a look.

you could try signals and systems by simon hayken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back