Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for documents about motherboard design

Status
Not open for further replies.

ranc80

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi,
i am an electrical engineer student in his 4'th year and i am trying to find some information about motherboard design.

the company that i am working with wants to develop a little board that connects to a small lcd, operated in a car.

aldo i have "learning knowledge" concerning cpu, memory, lcd, usb, chip programing etc i barely have "practical knoeledge" on relevant programs and actual board design.
the company knows this and is willing to support the learning environment and resources but i still need a very good background on the subject in order to begin.

hope you can help me, ran.

electronics designing motherboard

maybe we can discuss something by msn or skype
msn:jiangyunlong-msn@hotmail.com

motherboard design

I can send you motherboard schematic by e - mail. But, it is only Intel 440BX chipset with AGP controller.

motherboard design

high speed signal propagation is one of the keyes of motherboard design.

Re: motherboard design

i have a question. i have Acer Aspire 5715Z with de MB. Can you tell from the picture what tipe of capacitors and what value are those? And what else is wrong with the board?

Re: motherboard design

Its hard to say from a picture, what the capacitor values are, they look like ceramic SMD capacitors. You definitely need a schematic to find out the right values of the capacitors. If if you manage to find the Capacitor values, just replacing them doesn't solve the problem, there can be something else around those components which has caused them to blow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back