Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for documents about localization & establishing msc to ms for mobile blocking

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayasi

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Looking for documents about localization & establishing msc to ms for mobile blocking

my project is network base mobile blocking call system from the base station and i need some of resources about:
-how call establishing from the msc to ms?
-and how i can relates the position of mobile and the base station by something called (localization)-->gps
- some of techniques that i can making localization.(documents)

re: Mobile blocking

plze i need documents that describes these thing not manual for chips

Re: Looking for documents about localization & establishing msc to ms for mobile bloc

This information really helpful, If you really want your cell number to be private, and wish to block your mobile phone number permanently, you will need to contact your wireless provider and request a "line block"

Thanks
Mobiper.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back