Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for documents about coupled line filters design

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyassin

Advanced Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Coupled line filters

Hi,
Where can I find something about filter design. If some have some books or other kinds of litterature. I allready have Pozar's "Microwave Engineering", but I would like some intuitive or practical hints.

Thank you :)

Coupled line filters

Hi Tyassin,
if you want to know something about filter design,you can visit MCU server www.mcu.cz ( with scans of many RF book ) . But if you need practicall quick design without "hard" theory, you can download any free CAD software with built in filter synthesis for example Microwave Office (free for 1 month )

Re: Coupled line filters

Look in MYJ or Coupled Line Filters by Leo Young, the Y in MYJ. Look for the section where the equivalent wire line circuits and their behavior of various coupled line configuration is listed. This really helped me in understanding coupled transmission line filters.

Re: Coupled line filters

Hi,

Since you already have pozar, if you can get hold of any simulator, it would be better to learn filter design. Most of the practical details you will be able to atleast get an idea in the simulator.

Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back