Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

looking for developer kit for LMX9820

Status
Not open for further replies.

bumerang

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
lmx 9820

Hello,

Has anyone got a developer kit for LMX9820, I need documentation and software that comes with developer kit. Thank you

Re: lmx9820

I have two of the national LMX9820 evaluation kits. I'd be happy to send you some documentation. Along with some design pit-falls I've encountered.

Pete

Hi Pete,

Could you please send me "simply blue commander" and reletad documentation. Thank you for interesting.

Kevin

I could also use documentation on the LMX9820. Thanks.

Hello:
I'll appreciate a lot if someone send me documentation about the lmx9820 module.
Tanks in advance

Hello I´m a student and i do my Dipl. Ing. work about bluetooth. i have got an example of the LMX9820 but without of the documentation for it. I build an PCB an try to test it, but no chance to find the chip in the Bluetooth environment. (I have no antenna on the chip and used a simply wire with Lambda / 4 witout the RF Network). If somebody has an idea of the RF network or the antenna or has the commando settings please please send it to me at JBaur@sysdesign-edv.de. The Picture from the board but not very good! In the middle of the module is the antenna.

Hi, All. Is it possible to program the LMX9820 without the KIT directly from PC? What software I need for this?

I've been away for a while. Does anyone still need help with the LMX9820? If so, let me know and I will give you what I have.

Pete

Tips on the LMX9820:

-the chip won't work if the clock is off even by a wee bit. They spec.ed 18pf caps on the crystal, but I only got it working with 47pf

-Serial line sniffers will interfere with the firmware update software. Don't use them.

-If your BT module only outputs a 2 char code x18 x0f, your radio is in firmware update mode.

-If CTS drops 30 seconds after reset, you are in low power mode. change the input to HOST_WU.

Hello, I have one of those LMX9820A but I need the information that comes with the Evaluation Board, because I don't have the opcodes or codes examples to work with the chip.
I have read that ther is people that have these information.
I would appreciate a lot if you send it to me please.
Thanks,

Francisco

Hi!

I'm a student from Austria and I need help with the LMX9820.
I want to send digital signals from the ADuC845 to the PC via LMX9820. Programming is not my speciality so I'm helpless!
Has anyone a "C"-code that it works?

HI
I'm interested by using LMX9820 with a host is AVR microcontroller. If anyone has informations, please indicate to me.
Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back