Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for details on XC6019B302MR component in SIM300

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madik

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everybody!
I have the problem with demoboard SIM300 v2.02. There is a e-component with marking XC6019B302MR. I know that it's stabilizer. I can not find its documentation on the internet. Does Anybody know what kind of e-component it is? I should know technical parameters of it. I know only that on it's input 4.2 V and on output 3.0 V. I should know the current to use another one as replacement. please help if anybody know the true marking of it or its documentation.

xc6019b302mr datasheet

IMHO, manufacturer is Torex Semiconductor LTD. https://www.torex.co.jp/english/. But datasheet is not avalaible. This regulator is "high frequency". LP2985 (from TI) to look like.

Re: SIM300 XC6019B302MR

hi
U can supply it easier as it seams just use a lm317 & output should be 4 ~ 4.2 v

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back