Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for detailed books about E1 and T1

Status
Not open for further replies.

chinoRuiz

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
E1 / T1 Bibliography

Hello,
I'm looking for a good book that covers E1 (and T1 if possible) in dept. I know Bellamy's "Digital Telephony", but it's difficult to extract exact information about E1; rather, this book explains some aspects of E1 as real examples of the discussed topics.

What I'm looking for is a book that explains every aspect of E1 in detail.

The reason is that I have to design a E1/T1/J1 interface with DS2155 (Dallas) and I can't understand many aspects of signaling, monitoring, alarms, etc.

Thanks.

Re: E1 / T1 Bibliography

chinoRuiz said:
Hello,
I'm looking for a good book that covers E1 (and T1 if possible) in dept. I know Bellamy's "Digital Telephony", but it's difficult to extract exact information about E1; rather, this book explains some aspects of E1 as real examples of the discussed topics.

What I'm looking for is a book that explains every aspect of E1 in detail.

The reason is that I have to design a E1/T1/J1 interface with DS2155 (Dallas) and I can't understand many aspects of signaling, monitoring, alarms, etc.

Thanks.

did you try wikipedia ?

Yes, but it covers only a small part of the entire specification. It has been the first introduction, and after that I've read some parts of Bellamy's "Digital Telephony".
I need more.
Thanks anyway.

HI DEAR I HAVE 1 PDF FOR E1 & T1 I M UPLOADING IT MAY BE IT WILL HELP U.....

chinoRuiz

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back