Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for design kits compatible with Cadence v5.1.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmad_abdulghany

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Important!! Design Kit

Hello
I need any version which is compatible with Cadence tools v5.1.4 even if it was 1µm tec. I prefer the AMS design kits but i dunno in fact, is it too different for me to use AMS design kit or anyother kit if i will use it currently (for the next few weeks) just for apply tutorials but final design will be on AMS 0.35µ tec.

Please feed back anyhelp.
Thank you very much

Re: Important!! Design Kit

Why did'nt u ask Cadance technical staff...usually Cadance run by itselft because it cover from the transistor design to the layout

Syukri said:
Why did'nt u ask Cadance technical staff...usually Cadance run by itselft because it cover from the transistor design to the layout

The problem isn't that i didn't ?! But as i mentioned in my post, I am looking for a free design kit to learn on it at home, not important to be an uptodate kit it may be anything but have the general shape or basics of working with the AMS 0.35µ one.
I hope you got what i mean and can submit help
Thanks in advance
Ahmad

use google and you will find NCSU design kit . I think this kit have all you want for study .

Sergiu_Q said:
use google and you will find NCSU design kit . I think this kit have all you want for study .

I am very happy that you had replied :D Finally i found one helps.. Alhamdulillah,
anyway, can you kindly search google to get such design kit for me, as i did this before but couldn't acheive any good results, this may be due to the reason that i don't know exactly what design kit is?
You can help (Not only Seriu_Q but all other members) by two things: by finding the FREE Design kit also by explaining in some details (in simple words) what is it exactly.

Thanks in advance,
Ahmad,

AA abdulghany

download
**broken link removed**

try to visit this site for more info
**broken link removed**

Jazak allaho khayra ya Ramy,
I hope that anyone (Ramy or anyother) that helps to setup it (on SUSE if available also)
Thanks for help,

is easy to install this kit . extract the "local" director from the archive and read carefully the instructions from : local/doc/cdsmgr/Installation_Instructions.html#installinstr

for you can start the instalation script you will need go to /bin/install.pl and to run perl install.pl
will be easy if you will be carefully .

Hi,
Is there are any possibility that you can UPLOAD here your design KIT 0.35 from AMS.
Regards

why u need any kit which operate with certain cadence version ?!!

I think that cadence version is the one to follow the required design kit, in other words u should specify the PDK first and then search on the cadence version which is compatible to this PDK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back