Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for datasheet of TDA0470

Status
Not open for further replies.

bison

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
The TDA0470 contains an array of transistors with common bases and common collectors. This obsolete chip was used in ARP synths and Farfisa organs. I would like to get a datasheet and/or application examples.

If you want to help, don't waste your time searching the web :wink: , I already got the sparse information :x that is to be found there.

tba470 equiv

I'm really interested in the information you have. Can you send an url to me via mp ? Or maybe I can give my e-mail address in mp ?

Thanks

tda 0470 arp

Hi,

Really sorry, I could not get the datasheet.

Regards,

N.Muralidhara
CRL-BEL

datasheet tda 0470 itt

Hi!

I've done a bit of ferreting about!

The TDA0470 is actually an ITT functional equivalent of the TBA470 whose paper I've attached here!

I *don't* think the TDA470 is the same - the TDA440 is a TV IF chip so the TDA470 will probably be akin to it and *not* interchangeable with the '0470!

Chris Williams

bison

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.