Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for computer engineering job in Singapore

Status
Not open for further replies.

zhi_yi

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
computer engineering

hi there..

please give me some informations.. what is the job for those who graduated from university majoring computer engineering? how about the job vacancies at this field in singapore? and how about the range of the salary??

thank you.. :)

Re: computer engineering

i think they mostly devlop custom software , databases , Rtos for different applications i see a small number of them work in control field but that is not under their studies i think

Re: computer engineering

May I know which company in singapore able to provide job for the freshgraduate of comp engineering from indonesia. What is the expected salary if there is any. Will the company in singapore willing to employ freshies from indonesia if their result is good despite the less recognized certificate. Is the job opportunity high in singapore?Can a company like apple company will provide job opportunity for me?

Thank you.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.