Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for company that can produce enclosures for PCBs

Status
Not open for further replies.

D_A_V_E

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi Guys,

I am currently in the process of designing a product for a client and I would like to know if some of you know were I could have an enclosure designed and/or produced?? The PCB prototypes are almost done and I want some custom made boxes for them. I have already sketched some designs but as I am I electronics engineer, mechanical is not my specialty. Therefore I am looking for a company in Europe, USA or China that can interact with me and do this part of the job. Do you have any ideas? Just to give you an view of my design. My small modules enclosure should be 40mm X 40mm x 20mm and the other (base station) is 140mm x 90mm x 20mm. it needs to be in plastic

Suggestions are very welcome!

Yours,

Dave

Checkout ROLEC. They deal exclusively with enclosures, and you might find a suitable one off-the-shelf

Well this could be a hard one, dealing with design houses can be fun, you either get the trendy conceptual places where ergonomics rule and you spend weeks oing through visulisations etc or you get a basic mechanical designset-up where you can get a fuctional basic design. The latter is quicker and in your case probably preferable, the latter is more time consuming but gives you a more bespoke design.
i would look around the internet and find someone who is within travelling distance initially, it helps to be able tosit down with the designer(s) and discuss requirements and concepts face to face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back