Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for commercial partners in Taiwan or china

Status
Not open for further replies.

mami_hacky

Full Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
tianqi.lee

Hi all,

I'm looking for some one to be my partner for a small company,
the purpose of the company is to provide ( to buy and provide ) different electronic components like FPGAs, microcontrollers and so...to people inside my country.

People here are not able to get good quality components easily so they usually ask some one else to provide the needed components to them.

As an almost experienced engineer in the field of digital design, I have made a small company here providing this service to our people.

Now, I'm looking for some one to be my joint, in china or taiwan,
I'll send him/her money, he will buy the components from the locations I mention exactly, then he sends them to me via post. he will get a percent of the money for himself as salary.

Any body interested?

thanks

Hi,

I am a hardware & digital engineer in a world class telecom equipment company in China. I am very interested with your joint plan.

Since I am working in Shenzhen, the most dynamic exchange center of electronic components of Asia, it is very convenient for me to provide you high quality parts and do it as my part time job.

In addtion, I can provide appropriate Engineering Support to you since I am VERY familiar with FPGA devices. In my past projects, I used many FPGAs through low end to high end series, such as Altera Cyclone II, Altera Strtix2 EP2S180, Xilinx Virtex5 XC5VLX330T, Xilinx Spartan3 XC3S400, etc... . Furthermore, I used kinds of ARM9 and 8051 based CPU.

If you still have a consideration on my proposal, please write email to tianqi.lee@gmail.com

Thanks!

I am hoping for your reply

mami_hacky said:
Hi all,

I'm looking for some one to be my partner for a small company,
the purpose of the company is to provide ( to buy and provide ) different electronic components like FPGAs, microcontrollers and so...to people inside my country.

People here are not able to get good quality components easily so they usually ask some one else to provide the needed components to them.

As an almost experienced engineer in the field of digital design, I have made a small company here providing this service to our people.

Now, I'm looking for some one to be my joint, in china or taiwan,
I'll send him/her money, he will buy the components from the locations I mention exactly, then he sends them to me via post. he will get a percent of the money for himself as salary.

Any body interested?

thanks

what are the designs? where are you using those designs?in which field? you can send your designed equipment in bangladesh. specify your components. i can help you a lot. i am an Engineer also. Graduation from IUT. now working as a Lecturer in a university.my hobby is to move with a part time business. take me under consideration and mail me in prince_iut@yahoo.com.

take care

Hi,
Nice to know you!
This is Jennifer from Shenzhen, China.
I work in thi field since year 2004. At moment, I especially work at home to do sourcing for some of my
customer, some of them are the retailing shop or like you, they buy some components to access at their country.

I trust it's good opportunity for both of us.
Since I have my own Fax, Tel, for easy chatting, also, we are familar with purcahsing.

Shenzhen is a electronics area.

Keep in Touch by msn: leoliu_lpc@163.com or Skype: leoliu_tareta

Wintak Circuits specializes in producing high precision and reliability 2-24 layers PCBs, including HDI, aluminium circuits, high frequency circuit boards, heavy copper, thick gold, etc. We have been certificated with UL, ISO9001:2000, ISO14001, and TS16949.
For more details, please e-mail me at Carson.xi(at)wintakpcb.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back