Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for circuit diagram to PCB guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al Farouk

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
circuit diagram+to+pcb

Dear All
Although I had worked for a long period as a circuit designer, I did not go through transfer my circuit into physical PCB. Does any one can guide me for a document that clarify in details the steps for transfering the ciruit into ohysical PCB covering the topics of Symbol creadtion, Sch PCB link, Gerber files, DXF files ....etc.,

Thanks

Hi Al Farouk,

perhaps it would be a good idea that you organize a trial-version of a PCB
program (Protel, ...). They often include good step-by-step learning
tutorials.

Bye

tutorial

Another tool, very easy to learn, can be downloaded for free at

h**p://www.puresoft.co.uk/eagle/

Only the size of the PCB is limited 100 x 80 mm (4 x 3.2 inch).
There are also some good books aand tutorials on the MCU!

ciao :eek:

I think P**tel is better to learn. It has more tools to automate the tranfer from schematic to pcb, and the auto-placer is perfect for small designs.

I would recommend you to order the free trial CD with Protel DXP. It includes a very good beginner toturial in PDF format. It guides you through all processes from schematic and simulation to PCB layout with manual routing and autorouting.
Protel DXP can only be used with Windows 2000 and XP. If you use Win 9X, ME or NT you should order the free Protel 99SE trial CD instead.

orcad has good beginers tutorials

Re: Circuit diagram to PCB

Powerpcb is the best one for the beginners.

Re: Circuit diagram to PCB

go through power pcb 's tutorials ,and some design flow documents .

Circuit diagram to PCB

Protel is the best software. and i have tried a lot of PCB/shcematics sofatware has it's my job and i design lots of PCB's. Protel has got a bit of a hard learning curve but its so easy once you get into it i have been using Protel for years now and still learning how to do things better
forget evrything else Protel is the best
wizpic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back