Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for Cadence DRC techfile

Status
Not open for further replies.

anhtuan

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
My Cadence had lost DRC techfile ,so anyone can send it to me? by the way I want some Model for PMOS anh NMOS ! Thanks alot!!

cadence tech file

anhtuan said:
My Cadence had lost DRC techfile ,so anyone can send it to me? by the way I want some Model for PMOS anh NMOS ! Thanks alot!!
hi,
i think different process has different techfile,so you can not use any other techfiles except the one your foundry provided. so you can ask your foundry for help.
good luck
jeff

techfile cadence

I am quite doubtful about your post, DRC techfile ? seems to be new to me ,as there are no seperate techfiles for DRC/LVS...in fact there are no techfiles at all.
Techfiles are used as an input to the tool say Virtuso/ Laker which is used for making layout/ writing out or readin GDS.(as per the technology)

However, techfiles may have a DRC/LVS section, are you talking about the sections only ?

Or may be about DRC deck ?

techfile.lib

you can search on your computer with name 'divaDRC.rul' (use diva check)
You also download lib NCSU on 'www.cadence.ncsu.edu'. This lib support many technology which presented in MOSIS (www.mosis.com). This lib have enough techfile for you to check DRC, LVS...
About NMOS and PMOS model, there are many model so I don't know which model you need. You can use Bsim 3 model (Cadence support this model)
Hope it useful

gds techfile

if you can get the fundry's pdk, you will find most the tech file that you need.

gds 3d viewer techfile

u might be refering to a rule file...

ncsu divadrc.rul

I guess he means rule deck command file

well, each process has differnet design rules,
I highly doubt other ppl's DRC file will be the same one you lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back