Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for Business's Partners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, I am a technical guy doing research in comunication area(RF, digital communication). I am thinking of doing some design work myself as SOHO. Therefore, I am looking for others who are interested as well . For those, who are interested and have some management or marketing skills, pls do not hesitate to drop me a private message.

Bear in mind, I do not have any project now in my hand. But I would like to discuss with those who are interested, so as to workout a way to kickoff. Pls do not bother this topic, if you think that I am dreaming,or just to make funs. Thank you.

currently I am doing digital communication project, may I know what country you are staying? and your ideal market territories?

Let me know your country of residence and what you think you can actually do in the area of design of telecommunication equipment like mobile phones.

Engr Fred:?:

Hi,

Let me knwo where you live ?
regs

hai all

i am located at mumbai(bombay),in india.mumbai is known as the financial capital of india
all new products are first launched in mumbai first because you can find out all types of customers.if you are intrested to set up a business in india
you can contact me
(cdcll,i am waiting for your mail)
sun2ish@yahoo.com

sunish

Status
Not open for further replies.