Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for Assembly code for moving stepper motor

Status
Not open for further replies.

solidsnike

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i wanna help from you pleas >>

i want to move stepper motor and the steps of the stepper motor ( step every as example to 15 minutes) how can makeing the stepper to waiting for 15 minutes and after that move 7.5 degree >>> who can help me by give me good code for that and give me some informations about project has same operation

i will thanks very much for this help >> pleaz dont forget me i donot have any experinces about the stepper motors codes formulas

Re: pleazzzz help!!

Hi solid snike,

I have a project last year, called MoBot (mobile robot) using stepper motors, what code do you want ? Assembly or C? What uController you are using?

solidsnike

Helpful Answer Positive Rating

thanks risk_master for reply

i forgot tell you the type of the code sorry!!!!!

i'm using Assembly language and my pic is pic16f84a

notice that i want my stepper motor movements is automatically i mean that without i stoped its movement unless when i want to stop>> its movment according the code only ....
step move and waiting 15 minutes and step and waiting and etc....

and thanks again

pleas don't forgot my problem ...... i need your help!!!!

solidsnike

Helpful Answer Positive Rating

thanks very much for reply...... but my stepper motor is unipolar >>

and your notes is very good

If you have simple code to get delay of my stepper for 15 minutes and thanks to you

Old project schematic for full step motor (if I’m not wrong)
The principle is 555 clocked 2 DFF 74HC47 in 90 degrees offset
see link https://www.cs.uiowa.edu/~jones/step/midlevel.html

So instead of the 555 and the FF all you need is code for 2 outputs in 90 degrees offset 10, 11, 01, 00...

The power on delay set first FF to High and the second FF to LOW to fixed the motor direction
The 3717 is obsolete so you need to find another steeper driver
You don’t need the power on speed ramp its for soft start for free running motor
you need motor with 7.5 degree for 1 step

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back