Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for ARM7TDMI design start kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

fireball003

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
ARM7TDMI design start

Hi,
Does anybody have ARM7TDMI design start kit? As I am a student , they are not giving me an account.

If anybody has that design start kit please send me. Either upload here or if there is problem then please email me personally.

Thanks a lot.

ARM7TDMI design start

The best way to start learning is to get the complete evalauation kit from k*eil to cover the Phoillips LPC controllers. It is a little expensive but maybe you can persuade your school to get one for the lab.

ARM7TDMI design start

I guess you didn't get me.
I was talking about the ARM7TDMI physical IP (www.artisan.com), not the core based microcontrollers.

If anybody has that access then please share it (atleast with me) :)

Thanks a lot.

ARM7TDMI design start

I'm also a student, but I can get the account, maybe you can too.

ARM7TDMI design start

Did you apply as a student ? Using your university domain based email address? Or you used fake company name?

Please tell me in details.

Thanks a lot.

ARM7TDMI design start

Yes, I use my university domain based email address, I applied the account last year, but i don't know the situation now. At the same time, I can downloads sth. using my account now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back