Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for any information about SoC

Status
Not open for further replies.

microchaos

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
SoC

Hi all,

I need to write a paper about system on chip, but I can't find a useful information about...
All information (links, papers, e-books etc.) about system on chip are welcome.

Thanks in advance!

SoC

there are many ebooks about soc at
h**p://www.mcu.cz/

SoC

You can search two books named "Reuse Methodology Manual " and "SYSTEM-ON-A-CHIP VERIFICATION Methodology and Techniques".

Re: SoC

Hi,

Newest "Reuse Metodology Manual" 3-rd edition is in E-Books forum.

Regards:
Elektor

I think there are all kinds of information about SoC everywhere in internet.
It's the most popular noun in all EDA forums.

gentle_man said:
there are many ebooks about soc at
h**p://www.mcu.cz/

Would you be able to specify which folder on this webpage contains SOC?? From the names it's hard to tell. Thanks.

dram

SOC is a big topic.
Can you tell us what's your interesting field?
Like physical, verify, platform, mixed signal...

I'm interested in topics on verifying SoC

Dram

**broken link removed**

this paper is about the current trend to SoC as regards to RFIC design. Its very good.

might help you

best of luck!
:)

Last edited by a moderator:

SoC

u can also find many papers in this form.

Berkely university has many good lectures. Some of them are available for downloading.

SoC

i just wonder since you r a newbie about SOC,how can you write paper about it unless you familiar it!

Another good book ( From ASICs to SOCs A practical approach : Prentice Hall ) is also uploaded in this forum

I think if we have done some practical works about SOC, and implemented with some IP cores in the projects, the paper will be more valuable than theory research ! In fact , SOC design is not easy than AISC design, although Design Reuse is very charming for the engineer.
www.opencores.org provide many free IP cores, and I hope it will be helpful in your paper!

Added after 4 minutes:

spauls said:
go to www.verificationvault.com u will get a lot on SOC ver.

yeah, versity is a great company in the verification, especially the "e" language,!

SoC

You can search two books named "Reuse Methodology Manual " and "SYSTEM-ON-A-CHIP VERIFICATION Methodology and Techniques".

These two books that you can find in our edaboard forum. And Exactly, there are many topic in SoC filed. It is difficult to deal with all sides.

I think www.google.com is also helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back