Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

looking for an RF signal generator, 0.001 to 3GHz

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnyaya

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I'm looking for an RF signal generator, 0.001 to 3GHz or there abouts. I've looked at a few different models, but the price tag is kinda high for a small (ok, tiny) company. I'm looking for reasonable performance at low cost. What do you use, and do you like it?

Thanks

What I REALLY should do is tradein my spectrum analyzer for one with a tracking generator. None of this stuff is cheap though, not even the used stuff :sad: I'm leaning towards the Advantest R3131 with the tracking generator option. Anybody got one of these? If so, do you like it?

Try to but used one with a affordable price.
For instance at https://www.naptech.com
They sell many kinds of used MW Equipments
with calibrating certificates.I have tried and bought a spectrum analyzer and it is was very clean and results were highly accurate.

Good Luck

johnyaya said:
I'm looking for an RF signal generator, 0.001 to 3GHz or there abouts. I've looked at a few different models, but the price tag is kinda high for a small (ok, tiny) company. I'm looking for reasonable performance at low cost. What do you use, and do you like it?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back