Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for an experienced A/D boards design company

Status
Not open for further replies.

zape

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I'm looking for a company with experience in desing of high speed analog to digital converter boards.

Preferred location for the company is Europe. But others can be considered.

hello
we are a board design center in canada and we have the most expert people in the field we are intrested in working with you , our service is the best and fastes and the price is competitve .
if you are intrested just send us details to feras(at)controcom.com

TI in Germany have a very small group of experts on that. mail me I'll give you their phone Number or get on TI germany url.

Hello,

We are a small company in Germany specialized in Hardware Design and Manufacturing. We design many digital and analog mixed circuit boards so we can help you best. Please check our companies website (http://www.baran-tech.com) to see our products and reference projects.

Thanks,
Ersin OEZALP
BARAN Microelectronic GmbH

Status
Not open for further replies.