Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for an analog design job in India

Status
Not open for further replies.

discover_AMS

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all

i have 1+ year exp in analog circuit designing
now looking for a change
please respond if ur company have any vacancy on analog domian

Thanks & Regards
Saurabh

Added after 40 minutes:

Please provide me list of companies working in analog domain

analog ic design jobs india

where r u from.What type experience do u have.What is ur expectation

analog design jobs in india

I had 3-years of Experience in Analog IC Design .I too looking for a change.
I have Dealt with DAC's PLL's And Biasing Blocks

analog design jobs india

Pls go through the website for further information: URL: www.teslasemiconductor.com

TESLA Semiconductor Pvt Ltd is a leading provider of product development and technology solutions and services, for the High Tech and Electronics industry.
It has a strong focus on end to end solutions in the areas of semiconductor design and embedded software development. it has been a prominent player in this space in the Asia Pacific region, particularly Japan where more than 70% of its business comes from.
Founded in 1994, and having a global presence today, with headquarters in Singapore and offices in India, Australia USA. Today TESLA Semiconductor Pvt Ltd has more than 350 staff worldwide, spanning across the globe in the US, India, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, a! nd Malaysia
Pls go through the Requirement :

Positions: Team Lead / SDE / Project Managers
* Relevant Experience:

Team Lead - Minimum 6 Years and should have successfully lead and taped out

projects

SDE – Minimum 4 Years and should have handled blocks independently p y

* Domain : Power Management IC Design

* Projects / Keywords : DC – DC Converters, Switching Regulators, Buck, Boost Converters,

PWM, Linear Regulators, LDO, Thermal Shutdown, Under Voltage Lockout (UVLO), Over

Current Protection, etc.

* Role : System Design, Schematic Design, Layout, Layout Verification, Chip Evaluation.

* Technology : 0.18um, 0.25um, 0.35um, 0.6um CMOS Process etc.

* Tools used : Cadence Spectre, Analog Design Environment, HSPICE, Silvaco, Virtuoso LE.

XL Assura Calibre

XL, Assura,

* Domain : Data Converters IC Design

* Projects / Keywords : Analog to Digital Converter (ADC), Digital to Analog Converter (DAC),

Pipelined Sigma Delta Successive Approximation (SAR) Current Steering Segmented Video

Pipelined, Delta, SAR), Steering, Segmented, DAC, 100MSPS, 50MSPS, SFDR, etc.

* Role : System Design, Schematic Design, Layout, Layout Verification, Chip Evaluation.

* Technology : 65nm, 90nm, 130nm, 0.18um, 0.25um CMOS, BiCMOS Process etc.

* T l d Cd S t S t RF A l D i E i t HSPICE Vi t Tools used : Cadence Spectre, Spectre-RF, Analog Design Environment, HSPICE, Virtuoso

LE. XL, Assura, Calibre

* Domain : Mixed Signal IC Design

* P j / K d Ph L k L (PLL ) Cl k d D R (CDR) LVDS Projects Keywords : Phase Lock Loops PLLs), Clock and Data Recovery CDR), LVDS,

SerDes, DVI, HDMI, Voltage Controlled Oscillators (VCOs), Ring VCO, LC Tank VCO, Charge

Pump, Fractional PLL, Local Oscillator, Wide Band Frequency Synthesizer, Jitter, Phase

Noise, , etc.

Position: Project Manager

Experience : 10 – 15 yrs of experience (3yrs in Leader Role)

Project Planning, tracking, responsible for QA process, shorter and long term roadmap of AMF Team in Bangalore, Drive and control EDA vendors, resource allocation , planning and accounting.

Exposure

CADENCE DFII Spectre, HSPICE, Virtuoso, Analog Artist. ,

Working Knowledge into PLL's, Regulators, Serial I/O Design, Parasitic Extraction, MOS Device Physics, Analog and Mixed Signal Design Flows.

Pls do not forget to mention

Current CTC:

Expected CTC:

Duration for Joining:

Current Location:

Please do let me know of your fitment as well as your interest. Please remember the requirement is really critical, so looking forward to your respose at the earliest.

Regards
Shilpa
INFINITY
HR-Consulting Pvt Ltd
shilpab@teaminfinity.info
011-41329101
011-26274800

Added after 48 seconds:

SpectraLinear, Bangalore (www.spectralinear.com) are hiring for digital Logic Design. Following is some info about them:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spectra Linear (www.spectralinear.com)

Spectra Linear US was funded by InterWest Partners and Norwest VenturePartners and started operations on February 6, 2006. Headquarters of Spectra Linear worldwide is located in California , US.

SpectraLinear is a fabless mixed signal IC company that designs, develops, manufactures, and markets timing circuits such as clocks (frequency timing generators), buffers, zero delay buffers, EMI reduction circuits, and large scale systems clocks for a wide variety of consumer and PC clock applications.

Timing IC’s combine analog and digital circuits that generate and send very accurate signals or timing pulses that are critical to the operation of an electronic system. All digital systems require a timing signal and as system complexity, speed and features increase, silicon timing IC’s become a necessity and a preferred solution over discreet crystal devices.

SpectraLinear timing circuits offer critical system level event synchronization, control and sequence multiple functions, minimize and control propagation delays, distribute and process high-speed signals, and reduce overall system level EMI through embedded and/or stand-alone functions.

The core competency of the company is its very experienced and innovative design engineering team with more than 100 man years of relevant timing circuit experience, and a seasoned management team with decades of domain experience delivering the quality products that our end customers need in high volume.

SpectraLinear is committed to being a technology leader that offers products with best of class performance, low power and unsurpassed programmability features for flexibility and fast time-to-market.

SpectraLinear provides integrated circuit solutions for consumer, computer, and communication markets. Our products enable many significant electronic applications such as DTV (digital television), HDTV (high definition digital television), DSC (digital still camera), DMC (digital movie camera or camcorders), STB (set-top box), MFP (multi function printers), laser and inkjet printers, copiers, notebook and desktop computers, servers, and communication systems, etc.

Spectra Linear acquired PC clock business of Cypress Semiconductor in October 2006.

Spectra Linear India has been set up as wholly owned subsidiary of Spectra Linear US and will be a significant contributor to the worldwide business. India Technology Center is engaged in IC design, Product Characterization, Test Program Development and Application Engineering creating unique opportunity in complete product development cycle.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let me know if you'd be interested in speaking to them.

Thanks,

Sachin

--
Sachin Chandra
Cell 98809 23663
Desk 80 4022 1631
www.pylonmc.com

Status
Not open for further replies.