Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

looking for an algorithm for 8 channel remote control systemusing PIC16F628......

Status
Not open for further replies.

pradeep_k_b

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
looking for an algorithm for 8 channel remote control system using PIC16F628......

hi....i know how to write a PIC programm in .asm format....but i am not sure about the logic behind a 8 channel remote control using PIC16F628....so if u dont mind pls help me with a flow chart or algorithm for the remote control system..i need a dtailed one.......pls

Rf or IR remote control, or something else?

Is the PIC16F628 to be used for transmitting or receiving? ....or will you be using two PIC16F628s?

If you are using only one PIC, then what transmitter/receiver will you be using it with?

Any special protocol you have in mind?

Your post does not contain enough information to give a meaningful reply.

Please try to avoid text-speak in your posts. The correct spelling of "u" is "you", and "pls" is "please".

I am sorry sir...sorry for my bad English..:(

- - - Updated - - -

I am sorry sir...sorry for my bad English..:(

- - - Updated - - -

i already completed that project using a PIC16F628....an 8 channel remote control...thank you for your replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back