Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for a verified and tested 8051 programmer

Status
Not open for further replies.

au.umair

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear All,

I want to build my own programmer/burner for 8051 series of micro-controllers. I searched a lot but could not found a practically verified and well tested programmer. Please send me the circuit of such programmer that is practically tested and giving no problems while using it.

Thanks in advance......:grin:

Regards

Umair

search the forum and find out,, there are lot of programmers discussed and used by many....

better to close the thread rather than discussing same threads repeatedly.... i wish to close the thread as it is already discussed..........

I want to build my own programmer/burner for 8051 series

There are lot of variants in 8051. Be specific to a manufacturer/series of 8051.

You will get help.

if its 89Sxx series then

**broken link removed** - is the best
i hve sucesfully made it with some modifications.
:)

There are lot of variants in 8051. Be specific to a manufacturer/series of 8051.

You will get help.

Specifically, I need to burn AT89C51 , AT89C52 and AT89C2051. I don't need for "S" series.

Thanks

---------- Post added at 15:13 ---------- Previous post was at 15:11 ----------

if its 89Sxx series then

**broken link removed** - is the best
i hve sucesfully made it with some modifications.
:)

Can you please tell me what type of modifications and up to which extent?.

Thanks

Dear thannara123

thanks a lot for the links provided. But can u share some schematics of a tested USB programmer for 89C51, 89C52 only....I am from Pakistan

Dear All,

I searched a lot but could not found a practically verified and well tested programmer.

In my book SmartPro S51 is a fantastic verified & tested programmer for 89S51/52/2051/4051 & 89S8253 microcontrollers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back