Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for a PCB for LTC2208 ADC

Status
Not open for further replies.

serhannn

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
I've got a 16-bit ADC which I'll use for my graduation project (Software Defined Radio). For this, I need to make or find a proper PCB which is suitable for my ADC. In this project, I will use the FPGA platform Altera DE2-115 to sample the data. If anyone ever used this ADC in a project or anything and has a suitable board with required pins for this ADC, can he/she please contact me? It is difficult for me to manufacture the board, since it would be too costly and difficult to design (since I don't have enough knowledge on RF design), therefore if anyone ever did this before, it would be excellent if you could contact me. I'm ready to pay for the cost of the board and shipping.

I'm sending a link for the datasheet of the ADC. Please let me know if you have a suitable board for this one. Your helps will be appreciated . Thank you.

http://cds.linear.com/docs/Datasheet/2208fc.pdf

Hi

LTC2208 is a QFN (quad-flat no-leads) package. I thought it is very hard to soldering. I did some research for ADC for DE2 board.
My suggestions on ADC for DE2 board.
  1. ADS8326
  2. ADS7861
  3. CODEC (WM8731)
  4. LTC1279

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back