Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for a microcontroller based projects

Status
Not open for further replies.
BE project

I'll bring a spoon of projects & will feed it in your mouth..........

Why u guys ask like this... you r in pune there must be lots of shops selling microcontroller based projects go & find out........

Re: BE project

lats said:
I'll bring a spoon of projects & will feed it in your mouth..........

Why u guys ask like this... you r in pune there must be lots of shops selling microcontroller based projects go & find out........

Exactly, this is good message for the others as well

NARENDRA1234 said:
HEY I AM IN BE. I WANT A PROJECT FOR MY LAST YEAR IN THE FIELD OF MICROCONTROLLER..PLEASE HELP ME

Actually what you learned during 3, 4 years in the University?
You should think (at least) project based on that. This will be good starting point to start

After bring your problems here when you faced some difficulties during your research works. That will be really helpful for you

NARENDRA1234 said:
HEY I AM IN BE. I WANT A PROJECT FOR MY LAST YEAR IN THE FIELD OF MICROCONTROLLER..PLEASE HELP ME
First of all do not expect cooked food with spoon feeding. Other thingis do not use uppercase letters unless required or mandatory. As a newbie, you are not warned this time. Read rules/ announcemnets before posting.

Hey Just try to make a list of Microcontroller based project.
Then check out which one is suitable for ur budget.
Selection of project based upon working process, Cost of Project , How much time u will spend? etc.

After that if u have any difficulty on ur project aspect then try to send on the forum.

Regards
Chanchal

NARENDRA1234 said:
I have already had mentioned that Despite you have posted in upper case letters, you are not warned because you are a newbie to EDA. Now when you have cross posted your same topic, you are warned and before you post anything else on EDA, now i require you to EDIT your first post in running letters, and write the subject in detail. Or you'll be muted.
No more replies here untill the OP corrects his post.

Status
Not open for further replies.