Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[General] Looking for a micro-controller development kit (evaluation kit) with 1.2V output

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaeyoungpark

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

I am looking for a micro-controller development kit (evaluation board) with 1.2V output.

I will use this to generate several 1.2V clocks and 1.2V dc voltages to test my chip.

Best regards,

Jaeyoung

If you need just 1.2V output. Then Why do you need a development kit? Can you explain it clearly. If just 1.2V is required means you can go for some power supply circuit. What is the exact application of micrcontroller here?

Hi,

I assume you need a communication microcontroller to your device, while your device is supplied with 1.2V.

If so check datasheet of your device. Many low voltage devices can handle signals with higher voltage levels.

A voltage divider on microcontroller outputs may be used to decrease signal voltage.
A bjt may be used to generate a higher voltage signal from an 1.2V signal (inverting).

There are dedicated level converter ICs.

Klaus

Last edited:

PIC18LF2550 has operating voltage 2V-5.5V, I can't find anything for lower voltages

Hi,

Your posts are not very descriptive.
Without further information and a feedback to our posts it is impossible to help you.

Klaus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back