Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for a job as a design engineer

Status
Not open for further replies.

ushivasiddharth

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi!
I have done my Masters in Embedded Digital Systems from University of Sussex, United Kingdom. Passed out Sep 2012.

My skill set include: FPGA design with VHDL, RTL design, synthesis and implementation ( have done a project in it), PCB design, Signal processing in MATLAB and Image processing in MATLAB, circuit simulation using NI MULTISIM & ULTIBOARD.

My software knowledge is as follows:
• MATLAB.
• XILINX.
• MODELSIM.
• NI MULTISIM & ULTIBOARD.
• EXPRESS PCB & EAGLE).
• VISUAL BASIC 6.0.
• HAVE BASIC KNOWLEDGE OF C AND ASSEMBLY LANGUAGE.
• ADEPT IN WORKING WITH MICROSOFT OFFICE.

Kindly guide me for suitable vacancies and also notify me of any vacancies that arises as well.

Kind Regards
Shivasiddharth

Shall you be interested in a MNC in Bhubeneswar, India? If you are interested I shall like to know where of India you are based from and how long it will take for you to jpin in Bhubaneswar.

Regards

Shall you be interested in a MNC in Bhubeneswar, India? If you are interested I shall like to know where of India you are based from and how long it will take for you to jpin in Bhubaneswar.

Regards

I am from Bangalore, and willing to relocate to any part of country. I am available for work immediately.

Kind Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.