Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for a good substitution webpage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

trashcan

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
ecg component substitution

Hi! Im a newbie in electronics, and i want to learn to do small projects as a hobby.
I have some components, but sometimes a circuit needs some component that i dont have. There is some webpage with a component substitution list o search engine for that? Im search this forum but just found a few list with only some components.
Thanks in advance.

ca3130 replacement

Hi newbie...
In this webpage I hope you find you want...
It's the ECG semiconductor replacement

**broken link removed**

lmxxx voltage regulator

Thanks for your response!
Is ECG some kind of code? Im enter in the website and search a component (CA3130) and give me the ECG930 code....but what i do with that code?
Now im looking for a replacement for CA3130, but don't have a clue how to do it.

ecg substitution

Ok...
I was wondering if you treat this webpage...
https://www.nteinc.com/
Good Luck...

ECG is supposed a kind of rsemiconductor replacement, I mean when you don't find certain semiconductor device in the market you can buy an ECG replacement which has the same properties such original...

For example:
your CA3130 device has an ECG replacement: ECG930
in the link above I hope you can find what you want...

see you...

replacement for ca3130

Thanks a lot madeza!!

component subtitution list

Its posible do the contrary, put the ECG code and know the equivalent products of other manufacturers?

Thanks

ca3130 sustitition

Well, indeed I didn't treat that...
I think is not possible...
the only way I know is to know your device I mean the code
For example:
A National Semiconductor voltage regulator LMXXX
then you go to ECG replacement book and look for that code and you'll find an ECG code replacement and the pin configuration, etc...

try this one too...
h**p://www.nteinc.com/
It was very helful to me when I was university...

Good luck
:D

Hi "Paisano":

When i go to the electronic stores in Lima ("Paruro"), they ask me for ECG part and introduce in the computer and offer me equivalents for the ECG part. But they don't give me the codes, only the prices. :|

I wanna have this software.

Bye

Status
Not open for further replies.