Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for a good and cheap analog oscilloscope

Status
Not open for further replies.

engraxate

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
good and cheap scope

Hi
I am looking for a good and cheap scope to buy.
I found some interesting equipments in this site
ht*tp://w**.web-tronics.com/test-equipment.html

if anyone have some opnion about these scopes:
60 MHz Analog Oscilloscope, 2CH, Delayed Sweep (OS-5060A)
100 MHz Analog Oscilloscope, 2CH, Delayed Sweep (OS-5100)

Try Naptech

We have bought most of the equipments from them. They are cheap and also give you a 2nd hand equipment with garanty for 1 year.

Try Tektronix TDS220. It is compact and real value for money.

Regards
P.Rajasekar

I Agree with rajasekar,

We have bought few of them in the work. They are very valuable for your money they are also small compact to be used. But also I recommened you to visit www.naptech.com they have sold us one of them in 2nd hand. So it would be even cheaper.

I like one analog and one digital, they both have advantages. For analog I buy a used Tek, like 4-channel 2246. Better value than most new ones. You get them on Ebay really cheap if lurking awhile. Usually can get 10 day return. I buy lots of Ebay equipment and only get one problem which seller fix. As said, TDS2xx is good little digital scope for the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back