Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for a free PCI interface core to fit into a CPLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bus Master

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
free pci core

Hi there,

I'm Looking for a free PCI interface core to fit into a CPLD. I need only simple I/O functions. no DMA ir IRQ functions are required.

Anybody can help?

Yours,

cpld pci

Abstract: PCI (Peripheral Component Interconnect) interface was developed to meet the new requirements of today's digital computer systems. This application note is a reference design solution for a 33MHz, 32-bit PCI target for ispMACH devices. It is designed to provide users with a starting point for designing a PCI target into a Lattice CPLD.

https://www.latticesemi.com/search/view_abstract.cfm?AMID=885

pci cpld site:edaboard.com

Attached is the PDF file referenced above (downloads without problems here).

pci lattice cpld

Hi Gorilla
This file is only describe of PCI core. No source code.

The attach file is the source code of this describe file. It is one target PCI core base one VHDL. It uses about 104MC(both of Xilinx and Lattice).

pci core latticesemi

May be I'm wrong, but I don't understand for what purposes one need to upload files to electroda server if it's freely available from the internet. I think it's better to post a link. For the subj just do a search on Lattice website by "RD1008".

pci interface cpld

karabas said:
May be I'm wrong, but I don't understand for what purposes one need to upload files to electroda server if it's freely available from the internet. I think it's better to post a link. For the subj just do a search on Lattice website by "RD1008".

Just to get this straight, but if you read the topic, you should have seen that Zerox100 had difficulties downloading the PDF from the Lattice site, that's why I uploaded it here.

pci core source

yes we need a registration to login....?!?
so thanx to gorilla

homemade pci core

You can find it on Quicklogic web site, a old app notes on Pasic2 is free of charge.

bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back