Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for a free GUI editor

Status
Not open for further replies.

caniget

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear Folks,
I am working with LPC2478 Controller. And i am testing the 4.3" LCD Display with the controller. Can anyone give me the suggestion regarding the Free GUI Editor.

Regards,
Ragu

Re: Reg: Free GUI Editor

Dear Folks,
I am working with LPC2478 Controller. And i am testing the 4.3" LCD Display with the controller. Can anyone give me the suggestion regarding the Free GUI Editor.

Regards,
Ragu

I used the vi editor and made GUI on it and is already installed in the linux-ubuntu.

Re: Reg: Free GUI Editor

try VIM (a GUI extension of VI)

Dear Folks,

Regards,
Ragu

what do you mean by GUI Editor if you mean and Editor with GUI interface then GVIM/XVIM , GEDIT, Kedit are available with all popular Linux Distros.

If you mean editor for creating GUI similar to VB or BC-Builder then You can use glade, QTCreator and somany of them.

Hope this helps.
Ashok.

Status
Not open for further replies.